It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in school-organised events outside normal school hours. We ask children to take pride in their personal appearance.Children are at all times ambassadors for the school, and never more so than when larger groups are on school trips. The children should wear their uniform with pride, as it identifies them as pupils of Hampton Hill Junior School.
All children must wear:
- Red HHJS polo shirt
- Red HHJS sweatshirt / cardigan or fleece
- Black school trousers/ skirt/ shorts or pinafore dress
- Black, grey or white socks
- Black, grey or red tights
- In Summer, girls may wear a red/white dress with either stripes or checks.
- Black school shoes (not trainers, heels, platforms or open-toed shoes)
Leggings/ cycling shorts and ‘Bermuda’ style shorts are not part of the uniform
- Red HHJS zip waterproof jacket
- Red HHJS backpack or book bag
PE/Games Kit - compulsory
- A HHJS team colour PE/Games T-shirt
- Plain black or blue sports shorts/ tracksuit bottoms
- Plain trainers for outdoor PE
- Plain black plimsolls for indoor PE
- HHJS team colour swimming cap (available from the school office)
- HHJS PE kit bag
- Plain hair ties
Please ensure your child has their PE kit in school at all times. Kit can come home for washing over the weekend as necessary.
Sports/ Games kit should be worn for all after school sports clubs.
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name. The school cannot accept responsibility for any lost items.
Jewellery/ Hair/ appropriateness
For Health & safety reasons, no jewellery is allowed except stud earrings which will be taped up for PE/Games.
Long hair is to be tied back with a simple, plain hair tie. (Red or black) No decorative hair accessories to be worn. Hair should be natural colour and style.
Children must not wear make-up or nail polish.
School Days and Just Dancing at 94 High Street, Whitton, TW2 7LN - Tel no; 020 8898 4881 or visit their website.
SchoolDays will be able to supply all school uniform items whilst Tesco can still supply polo shirts, sweat shirts and sweat cardigans - to order these items from Tesco directly please visit their website or by telephone on 0845 0755 000.